Monday 15 December 2014

Random snapshots


At random................



Friends Lakshmi Karunakaran and Amandeep Sandhu visit 
friends in Stuttgart and out comes `an interesting book on Kerala. `







This was sent to me by Amar Kundu who asked if I was franchising my brand equity...!





Gender Stereotyping in Writing? Panel at Oxford Book Store comprising Andaleeb Wajid, Shoba Narayan, Radha Thomas Vijaya Lukose and me. 






                                          Clicked by Ajay Ghatage at a bookstore in my city. 








                                   As of 27 Apr 2013, the Milwaukee Public Library stocks Kith and Kin.




                           
                                        Via Amandeep Sandhu. At the World Book Fair, Delhi.





No comments:

Post a Comment